Psychodrama is a word my family coined years ago which refers to created, unnecessary, useless drama. I doubt we’re the first to come up with it, and I’m sure “psychodrama” can mean other things, but whenever I refer to “psychodrama” this is what I mean.
Items of Note
- Trolls (unprofessional, irresponsible and criminal reviewers) leaving nasty reviews based solely on authors they don’t like.
- Being unhappy with the changes in a moderation policy for a popular reading site, and taking that out on authors they think are involved by leaving one-star ratings minus any review.
- Creating drama unnecessarily and having a hissy fit for not getting one’s way.
- Often found among people who believe their opinions matter most in a world of insignificance and that everyone else’s world revolves around them.
- Gossip and games, along with ridiculous behavior, most commonly found among middle school girls and their peers.
Try to use “psychodrama” in a sentence today. Need a topic? Check out my post about GoodReads. Psychodrama abounds!